Our team’s developing one of the 8 ideas selected to represent the UK – Clothesline, what we’re calling a ‘brand discovery website’
Here’s the lowdown –
- People want to discover new brands. When you’re looking for new ideas, or new themes for your wardrobe, you want to find all the cool stuff that fits your taste.
- But how do you find new brands online?
- Right now, people engage with brands by going to Google and typing in the name (Zara, Topshop etc.)
The solution: Create a web platform to recommend brands based on your history of engagement with them, ala Netflix.
- You log in.
- You search for stuff you’re interested in (luxury products, shoes, etc.)
- Our patented algorithms pick out brands based on what you’ve clicked on / favourited in the past, and suggest them to you.
Bam. Discovery. And now you’ve got a new store to hit when you head down the high street. Or just buy stuff online.
It’s as simple as that.